Member Sign In
We’re sorry if our website is causing bother. Please take a moment to read the following information to see if we can help straightaway.
1. The websites for the publishers – Slightly Foxed Ltd (www.foxedquarterly.com) – and for the bookshop – Slightly Foxed on Gloucester Road (www.foxedbooks.com) – operate independently. Therefore it’s possible that you’ve created a customer account for www.foxedbooks.com but not a member account for www.foxedquarterly.com. If you think this might be the case, please use the button at the bottom of this page to create a Slightly Foxed member account.
2. If you’re not sure which website you’d like to use, here’s a brief outline of each. For subscriptions to Slightly Foxed, as well as SF Editions, SF Paperbacks, slipcases and other items produced by Slightly Foxed Ltd, please stay on this website. For general fiction and non-fiction (both new books and second-hand) as well as literary gifts, vouchers and more, please visit: www.foxedbooks.com.
3. If you are sure you’ve used this website before, you may have chosen to buy as a guest last time. You can still do this, so there’s no need to log in if you don’t want to. Just add items to your basket and continue as a guest when you reach the checkout pages.
4. You may think you’ve created a member account in the past because you’re receiving email newsletters from us. However, as our newsletters are sent out from a different mailing list, receiving email bulletins does not mean that you have already created an account.
5. If you have definitely created a member account for www.foxedquarterly.com you should have received an email with confirmation details when you signed up. If you didn’t receive this, it’s possible that your email address was mistyped during the registration process. If this is the case, you’ll be able to create a new account using correct details. Please click the button at the bottom of this page to create an account.
6. If your email address is definitely correct and you aren’t receiving password reminders, please check all spam and junk folders to make sure they aren’t lurking somewhere.
We hope the information on this page will help solve the problem but if you’re still foxed, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Jennie Paterson at the main Slightly Foxed office is the best person to speak to regarding both websites. You can ring Jennie on 020 7729 9368 (UK); +44 7729 9368 (overseas) or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.