Media Information & Review Policy
New Title Review Requests
We have a small quantity of review copies of the quarterly and our books each quarter which are sent out to press and reviewers on a first come, first served basis. If you are a journalist, blogger, librarian, teacher, or an individual with a personal book-led social media account and would like to sign up to be notified about new releases please get in touch with Jennie Harrison Bunning: [email protected] / 020 7033 0258.
Backlist Review Requests
Due to our high production values any books or copies of the quarterly that are less-than-perfect will not be sold to readers. This means we have a small rolling stock of back issues of the quarterly and various back list titles that can be sent out for free to potential reviewers on request. These publications may have slightly creased corners or be scuffed or marked but are otherwise perfect.
To request a list of current review stock, please get in touch with Hattie Summers: [email protected] / 020 7033 0258.
Article or Extract Usage & Interview Requests
To request an interview with Slightly Foxed Editors Gail Pirkis and Hazel Wood or to enquire about festival or event bookings please get in touch with Stephanie Allen: [email protected] / 020 7033 0258.
To request permission to reproduce an article or illustration from Slightly Foxed or any of our books, please get in touch with Anna Kirk: [email protected] / 020 7033 0258.
Slightly Foxed is the lively and independent literary magazine for people who love books. Companionable, entertaining and elegantly produced, Slightly Foxed puts its readers in touch with a world of interesting and often forgotten books. Within its striking covers (usually specially commissioned from British artists) its readers discover recommendations for good reading written by booklovers from all walks of life, from celebrated authors, up-and-coming writers, librarians and booksellers, to the general public. What all its contributors have in common is a passion for a particular book or author that they love. Printed in England by traditional craftsmen printers, Slightly Foxed strikes a blow for lasting quality in content and presentation – for the small and individual against the corporate and the mass produced.
• UK & Ireland: £48 inc. p&p; Overseas: £56 inc. p&p
• A saving of up to £4 per year
• 4 printed issues delivered per year
• Unlimited access to the full digital archive of 69 issues (over 1,000 articles)
• Gift subscriptions available
• Special discounted rates on limited editions and other goods and books
• Invitations to subscriber only events
• Subscriptions shop: www.foxedquarterly.com
• Telephone order line: UK 020 7033 0258; Overseas +44 20 7033 0258
• Also available our stockists for the cover price of £12.50 per issue
• Slightly Foxed Editions: Limited edition cloth-bound hardback memoirs
• Plain Foxed Editions: Unlimited cloth-bound hardback reissues of a selection of sold out Slightly Foxed Editions
• Slightly Foxed Paperbacks: Pocket paperback reissues of a selection of sold out Slightly Foxed Editions
• Slightly Foxed Cubs: Cloth-bound hardback children’s fiction
• Slightly Foxed Special Releases: one-off and occasional books