- If you want to subscribe now and buy books or goods at the member rate please add a subscription to your basket before adding other items.
- Gift wrap, gift messages and delivery instructions may be added during the checkout process.
- If you need help please send us a message using the form in the bottom left of your screen and we’ll be in touch as soon as we’re back at our desks.
Give a booklover (or yourself) the gift of a year of good reading and a set of recent issues.
- Issues 49 – 56 (Spring 2016 – Winter 2017)
- Two smart grey slipcases
- Issues 49 – 52 to be dispatched for a date of your choice
- Issues 53 – 56 to follow March, June, Sept, Dec 2017
- Digital access to full archive of back issues for duration of subscription
Digital access will begin with the publication of the first issue and will remain valid for the duration of the subscription. You will receive an email or a postcard inside your first issue with instructions for accessing the digital edition within 5 working days of placing your order. Or, if it is a gift subscription, the recipient will receive instructions with their first issue.
The bundle can be sent as a gift together with a hand-written card in time for a date of your choice. You can write a message and give us a delivery date during the checkout process.
‘If you need a good gift for someone who loves to read — or if you love to read and want a little treat for yourself — check out the delightful Slightly Foxed — “the Real Reader’s Quarterly.” It’s a little quarterly magazine, published in Britain, with essays about books. These aren’t reviews, but personal recommendations. For people who read a lot, it can be hard to find new suggestions, and every time I read Slightly Foxed, I add several titles to my library list.’ Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project
‘If you are looking for a literary journal subscription then I highly recommend this one . . .’
I was able to acquire several back issues of the @foxedquarterly journal... hubby may have exceeded baggage restrictions. All worth it though. Think of all the wealth of literature I get to...Read more
‘If you’ve yet to have the pleasure of a Slightly Foxed book, you can start pretty much anywhere. ’
‘It is entirely appropriate, as a book fox, that I am also something of a fanboy for Slightly Foxed Editions. Every now and then I read their literary quarterly with wonderful esoteric and...Read more
‘It will remind you of what it really means to be a reader . . .’
‘What makes Slightly Foxed: The Real Reader’s Quarterly so great? As I perused the latest issue, I realized that in many ways it’s exactly what I wish my blog to be, and what I appreciate about...Read more
‘It’s not called the real reader’s quarterly for nothing’
‘Here at Flavorwire, we’re always on the lookout for a great new read — even if it’s not at all new, but only new to us. To that end, we asked the folks over at Slightly Foxed, a quarterly...Read more
Leave your review