When I first read A Time of Gifts I felt it in my feet. It spoke to my soles. It rang with what in German is called Sehnsucht: a yearning or wistful longing for the unknown and the mysterious. It…
If you are thinking of writing something for Slightly Foxed we will be happy to consider it, but do please note:
• You should check our index first to make sure we haven’t already covered your chosen book.
• We recommend that you read at least one issue of Slightly Foxed before sitting down at the keyboard. Our approach is rather different from that of other literary magazines
• Our issues are pretty well full up for the coming year, so anything accepted for publication is unlikely to appear immediately
• We always pay our contributors for published articles but we are unable to pay a fee for anything sent in as an unsolicited article if we turn it down
• Slightly Foxed articles are generally between 700 and 2,000 words in length, depending on the significance of the subject
• Articles should be submitted as a Word document, attached to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org