More than just a magazine . . .
When you take out a subscription to Slightly Foxed: The Real Reader’s Quarterly you, or the gift recipient, will receive:
• Four beautifully produced printed issues of the quarterly magazine per year
• Access to the full digital archive of back issues
• A printed catalogue to accompany each quarterly
• Preferential prices for books and goods
• Offers from our partner organizations, such as The Royal Society of Literature, The London Library, and many others. Click here for a list of current offers.
Slightly Foxed is published four times a year, on 1 March, 1 June, 1 September and 1 December.
Subscriptions may be taken out to the quarterly only or to both the quarterly and each season’s new limited-edition hardback memoir in the Slightly Foxed Editions list.
Slightly Foxed Subscriptions
We’d be delighted if you took out a subscription – for yourself or as a gift for a fellow booklover. Please take a moment to answer a few simple questions so we can ensure this subscription makes it way to our packing desk in perfect order. If you already know which subscription you’d like, simply scroll down the page to view all available options.
All subscriptions include free access to the full digital archive and a host of other subscription benefits.