Subscriptions & Gift Subscriptions
Good-humoured, unpretentious and a bit eccentric, Slightly Foxed is more like having a well-read friend than a literary magazine subscription.
Slightly Foxed is published four times a year, on 1 March, 1 June, 1 September and 1 December (early release for Christmas on 11 November).
- Our quarterly literary magazine subscriptions and gift subscriptions may be taken out for one, two or three years.
- Our combined book and magazine subscriptions (which may be taken out for one year) include both the quarterly literary magazine and each season’s new limited-edition hardback memoir in the Slightly Foxed Editions list.
More than just a literary magazine subscription, when you take out a subscription you (or the subscription gift recipient) will receive:
- Four beautifully produced printed issues of the magazine per year
- Access to the full digital archive of back issues
- A printed catalogue of recommended reading to accompany each quarterly magazine
- Preferential prices for books and goods
- Offers from our partner organizations
Slightly Foxed Subscriptions
We’d be delighted if you took out a subscription – for yourself or as a gift for a fellow booklover. Please take a moment to answer a few simple questions so we can ensure this subscription makes it way to our packing desk in perfect order. If you would like to take out more than one subscription you will be able to do this once you reach the end of the helper.