As well as four printed issues of Slightly Foxed each year, a subscription comes with access to the full digital archive of back issues and each new issue on your computer, phone, tablet or e-reading device. Read on for more information about setting up access to the digital edition.
To arrange access you will need your subscription/membership reference number which is printed on your membership card. This should be entered on the Exact Editions website without any preceding zeros or letters (i.e. 1234, not SF001234 or SF 0001234)
Please note that your Exact Editions account is entirely separate from your Slightly Foxed online account.
– Once you’re on the Exact Editions website please follow the instructions for setting up an account.
– Once you’ve set up your account, you will be able to log in to Exact Editions and read the current issue and archive on your desktop computer or laptop.
– Digital subscriptions will only become active once the human beings in the Slightly Foxed office have checked all the details and sent our digital providers Exact Editions your membership information. This happens every weekday at 6 p.m.
– We do not send Exact Editions information out of working hours or during holidays so if you order a digital subscription over a weekend or holiday you will need to wait until 6 p.m. on the next working day to access the digital edition.
– Digital access will begin with the publication of the first issue of your print subscription and will remain valid for the duration of the subscription. You will receive an email or a letter inside your first issue with instructions for accessing the digital edition within 5 working days of placing your order. Or, if it is a gift subscription, the recipient will receive instructions with their first issue.
– To set up access on a hand-held device please follow the above instructions and then, once your Exact Editions account is set up, do the following:
– Visit the App Store and download the Slightly Foxed app (Click here for link to app)
– Log in with the username and password you chose for your Exact Editions account.
– Visit Android Market. Download the free Exactly app (Click here for link to app)
– Log in with the username and password you chose for your Exact Editions account
If you have any questions, or need help, please get in touch with Hattie Summers: [email protected] / 020 7033 0258; +44 20 7033 0258